Wednesday 11 April 2018

Dolce&Gabbana Alta Moda, New York April 2018

I love that Naomi Campbell walked for Dolce&Gabbana she was look number 100 and if you ,ook at her Instagram you can see how nervous she was ... she hasn't walked for the brand in years but for this show they called on professionals such as Naomi, Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls who all stole the show.... note not a mention of fast track rich kid millennial models..... I am very lucky as I've see Naomi walked tons of times and what always happens once the audience sees her there is always a round of applause this doe not happen for everyone but it does for the likes of Naomi and Kate ... but Naomi is truly and will always be queen of the catwalk and I'm happy that once just once for a Versace show I was fortunate to walk with her ....... It's amazing to see how our lives have turned out I still model after 25 years and have problems booking shows as I am considered old but I do well in campaigns ... I've been branded an ageing supermodel in european press but in my home town London I am considered as nothing even though people know my history


I love you Naomi and do it for as long as you can because I am ...... I'm still signed and I have just booked a TV campaign .... so you girl and create that BLACK GIRL MAGIC!!





Illuminating the city of New York in all its glory, the Dolce&Gabbana Alta Moda Fashion Show.
#DGLovesNewYork #MadeinItaly #lamoreèbellezza










No comments: