Wednesday 20 December 2017

Naomi Campbell covers S Moda January 2018

Yep she's wearing Versace .... have you seen the new Versace SS 18 campaign? I'm not part of it obviously as I'm a pariah but I have that memory of the SS 95 show and the George Michael track freedom that was a time of the male supermodel also ... Jamal, Cameroon, my self and the likes of Marcus schenburg to name a few .... we walked that show too I was paid in clothes which I still have but now only the women and millennials are recognised


Yep the struggle is real ........ especially when people young hung with, worked with choose to not even say hello .... recently there was a socialite ... a name I was branded with in the 90s ..... well I saw this person recently and she thought I was her drug dealer which is far from the truth and she's on a reality TV show but she chose to be negative ....

Guess what last weekend I was talking to folks not saying who but they said I need a reality show and dish the dirt and I would!!!!


We all lived the 90s and you know who you are ...... don't make me take that offer up of a book!!!!


I am not saying anything about Naomi I am just talking about the era .......




No comments: