Sunday 5 November 2017

MUST SEE - The Maison Martin Margiela AIDS T-shirt




Last week I was in Chicago to attend, walk in shows and host a couple of events but I made time for shopping and I bought a lot ...... whilst I'm on a economy drive because the older you get you shop differently as your priorities change.   



Ok but whilst showing out in Barneys I came across this top from Maison Martin Margiela which was not too expensive but a percentage of sales go to AIDS Charities and the shirt has a message..



I did a poll on Instagram and people voted no but I didn't tell the story behind the shirt..... I have margiela in my wardrobe but age appropriate but this shirt I I will try and blend into my wardrobe 



Ok I've shot pictures and the message is there clear and powerful ...... comment in the comments box if you see it and buy one! It's for a good cause 












If you can't see it ..... it says .... Action to be done to fight AIDS ...... than to wear this t shirt ...... it's a good start 



The message thanks you for your support and purchase but more needs to be done 

No comments: