Monday 11 September 2017

WATCH IT NOW - Philipp Plein Spring Summer 2018 #NYFW







Great news for the Philipp Plein customer there is a SS 18 collection ... if your spoilt and have lots of money anything is possible but there is a PP customer ...... its so 1990 .... sorry but it's the truth and here we go again another show I wont be invited to again...... I'm running out of shows .... honestly ..... seriously


Always big names at the shows either modelling or singing this time it was my old friend Ditta Von Tease ....... he always puts on a good show but as a buyer of fashion, an editor, a blogger etc it's not one of my first port of calls when I'm buying new season

many editor's were like this but they are not strong .... especially Anna dello Russo she always sayed away from the brand give her money to appear at a show and some free clothes she can't sing highly enough about the brand but don't be fool check out her instagram she only wear PP for the show and it never appears again just saying

notes from a real blogger not influencer who buys followers and is easily lead ... thats why platforms and fashion councils are trying to shut me down.... I have my new blog if this happens and its ready to go and you'll see I was only doing foreplay ... if I get shut down I will come back 100%


My problem is I was brought up to tell the truth 

No comments: