Monday 25 September 2017

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED ........

I've always worn Gucci every season since 1995 when Tom Ford took over as creative director and for a few years I never bought but for the last couple of seasons well more than that I've loved the collections and still didn't buy as I thought it was too young for me as nowadays it's all about millennials but I've gotten over that and jumping on the brand as you have noticed from my outfit posts on Instagram .... Now this sweatshirt I absolutely love I have the T shirt and as a avid sweatshirt wearer with formal trousers I may add ..... This is on my list of things to buy for the upcoming season


check it out here and also to buy it here GUCCI (i'm not being paid for this)


Priced at £770 .....



Cotton sweatshirt with Gucci logoGucci Cotton sweatshirt with Gucci logo Detail 2Gucci Cotton sweatshirt with Gucci logo Detail 3

No comments: