Saturday 23 September 2017

MAN CRUSH - Presley Gerber covers Vogue Me China October 2017

Now as alot of you know I'm not all about these celebrity kids doing jobs like modelling which I worked hard for .... like Drake says " started from the bottom now we here!" My view is they are doing something for fun to keep themselves relevant and so their parents don't cut them out the will for being lazy ..... now I don't rate his sister she just looks uncomfortable and proves she is doing it just because all the other girls on the Hollywood Hills are doing it ... now I definitely rate his mother and I kind of rate him

What a dead ringer of Cindy and I can't believe I'm going to say this but he has the look ... I really hope he's tall like a "proper" model because alot of these guys working off their parents names are kind of short ..... I'm 6ft and back in the day that was cool now when I go on a shoot i'm short because alot of models (male) are 6ft plus..... He's got the look as I said and I believe he will go far further than short Cameron Dallas and podgy Anwar Hadid ..... I bet none of you spotted that during the Tommy show in London Gigi and Bella walked and behind them on every round was Anwar blink and you miss him



No comments: