Sunday 30 August 2015

THIS WEEK'S MOST WANTED ....

We are currently especially in the UK on Pre fall 2015 ... If you've been checking out the blog you would have seen I started wearing pre fall 2015 about a month ago and I reckon with the weather in the UK I'm going to bust out the AW 15 wardrobe I have this week or early next week depending on how cold it is .... Yes rest of the world I did say how cold it is .. Our summer is over and if we are lucky we'll get a couple more sunny days if we are lucky... Ok enough with the rambling ... Oliver Spencer .. Quintessentially British but with fashion forward edge .. I love love love this brand so much .. And I've selected this cotton and wool blend reversible gilet as this week's most wanted .. Easy to wear just pop it over a shirt or blazer to keep you warm on a chilly night which we are experiencing in the UK at present ... God help fashion week! I had planned to wear daisy dukes ... Now I can see that's not going to happen 


Available at MrPorter.com priced at £235







 



No comments: