Tuesday 28 July 2015

JANE BIRKIN WANTS HER NAME OFF THE HERMES BIRKIN BAG




When I first heard about this I thought oh well what with some many chavs having fake ones on the central line tube I would want my name off it too ... If your social media savvy you might remember a couple of months ago PETA posted a video of Hermes practice when it comes to making these bags ... So after 31 years of the BIRKIN bag Jane "je t'aime" BIRKIN wants her name off the bag ... I wonder if Hermes will succumb to her demands.. Will it go to court 


Watch this space .... Btw Hermes if your looking for a new icon name to use to rename the bag ... The Clotheshorse name is available ... The Clotheshorse bag ... Yep I like that and only too happy to sell out for a couple of said bags every season 

No comments: