Sunday 24 May 2015

HOT TREND - THE GRANDAD COLLAR

It was a big trend in the late 80s and 90s and way before that so I was told ... OK I'm lying I was there, but season after season it's been forging its way back and becoming one of those must have items for any season .... my stylist tip would be to buy it over sized and no tucking in just let it hang ... if that's not your bag get it as fitted as possible tuck it in and  wear with slim fitted trousers for a sleek silhouette

I've bought mine already for SS 15 from Saint Laurent but here are a few more of my favourites all available from MR PORTER



Paul Smith


Paul Smith Striped Grandad-Collar Cotton Shirt

Oliver Spencer


Oliver Spencer Slim-Fit Striped Grandad Collar Shirt


Alexander McQueen (fitted)



Alexander McQueen Grandad-Collar Cotton-Poplin Shirt

COS


COS Cotton-Poplin Grandad-Collar Shirt
Editor's Pick £59








Saint Laurent
Saint Laurent Paisley-Patterned Cotton Grandad-Collar Shirt


Maison Margiela


Maison Margiela Grandad-Collar Cotton-Poplin Shirt






No comments: