Friday 31 October 2014

MUST SEE - HAPPY 4 TH BIRTHDAY - DIARY OF A CLOTHESHORSE






HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! today October 31st the Diary of a clotheshorse turns 4 years old .... they said it wouldnt last but I had to prove them wrong ... it's not been an easy ride from the humble beginning in my kitchen to where it has arrived today .



as the number above shows the blog is on fire it has been name one of the top 50 in the world by the BFC so who needs an award and its lead me on to so many things contributing in top publications, such as the stylist, Ive featured in many magazine and had a spread in Vogue, I'm a judge at Fashion Marine Fest, Top Model, I DJ, im a stylist to a host of celebrities .... so it's turned out good but mainly overseas ....

In my home country I feel as though I'm still not taken too seriuosly because of the way I blog but my job is to get the message out asap for you the reader .. i'm not like other bloggers who plan blogging days and burn candles to relax and beat around the bush whilst blogging  .... for me every day is a blogging day as fashion is a 24 hour business and I seem to be penalised by my UK peers who spread gossip, email vile things etc ...

four years on and I'm still here only good can come so for me it's onwards and upwards because whether people want to work with me or not


I'M GOING NO WHERE .....


Thank you all for your support over the last four years I could not have done it without you and cheers to many more ... the only thing you can do which would put a smile on my face is kepp following, keep reading and tell your friends and families once again thank you so much

there's so much more to come ....


X X X X 

No comments: