Tuesday 22 April 2014

MENS CROPPED TOPS - HOT TREND OR FAUX PAS?




Ok I admit it! I remember the 80s ... I was there but I'm still not going to tell you how old I am ... One of the trends were men's cropped top and they used to be worn with headbands yep sportswear was big think Olivia Newton John and her psychical video .. #screeaaammm they were shown on SS 14 runways from the likes of astrid Andersen and J W Anderson  and recently at Coachella Kid Cudi was see. Strutting his stuff on stage wearing one ...

I ask you should these not remain in the 80s
Is this a trend?

Whatever the answer to hose questions are ... Think about this your sitting on a packed subway train and guy comes on the train and stands in front of you with one on and all you can see is his belly fluff ie hairy stomach ..


Now can you see where I'm going? This is not for me it's just as bad as when KARL LAGERFELD tried to introduce or revive the male turban aka MURBAN 


#screeeeeaaaaaammmmmmm 

Let me know your thoughts  



No comments: