Thursday 30 January 2014

Tonight's Reading - issue 2 of Clique Magazine

Im like a little child I got really excited when the postman delivered my copy of issue 2 of Clique Magazine with Robyn Lawley on the cover .... If you don't know about Clique where have you been ... It's the first ever interactive shopping magazine ....


All you have to do is sign up for you free copy of the mag and when each issue is released you will get your free copy like I have ...





Next download the app Clique on your iPhone or iPad or android phone ...



Now enjoy the magazine and if anything takes your fancy just scan to see more Information on the product or alternatives at different budgets then if you really like just buy it! from magazine to phone to you ... It's as simple as that 

What you waiting for ... I'm off to have a read and possibly buy a few pieces all from the comfort of my onesie. 








No comments: