Thursday 30 May 2013

JUST WILLIAM LAUNCH - PRESS PREVIEW




Last week I popped along to the launch of Just William ....  New British brand with a discerning eye for details that signify style.  



The 11 piece collection was carefully curated in array of colours that offer timeless elegance and include a 48 hour bag, wallets, document case, purse and a wallet.  Just William DNA is to create exceptional products for travel, work and gifting for the astute man and woman. 



My favourite piece from the collection was definitely the document case which is basically a tablet case or you could go slightly larger with the laptop case.  Looking at the and the way they are made you would never know that's what you were actually carrying. 



Further products include scarves, pocket squares and hand knitted bow ties. 



Like I said just William launched last week and their website is live and definitely worth check ing out. You know me I only blog about things I like/love and I'm definitely liking the collection on offer 


Check out the collection and the new site at JUSTWILLIAM.COM. 










No comments: