Tuesday 30 August 2011

The oiled suede collection from Oliver Sweeney...

So last week I told you all about the object of my desire, which was the Oliver Sweeney Hatton oiled suede boots. The oiled suede look is hot for Aw11 not only for men but for women. It's that military vintage worn look that makes them highly desirable. I searched high a low looking for the perfect pair that I are versatile ..... Because of the look vintage and oiled the first thing you would automatically go for to match would be jeans.



















As you can see from the Hatton Boot these fit the bill of versatile! I can see these with skinny trousers, jeans and it fact all wardrobe staples. I know this as I'm now the proud owner of the Hatton Boot to which I keep opening the box and checking that they are still there as these are some hot boots.


















 

Another pair in the collection which I love are the Burke shoes... Once again oiled suede but a lighter camel colour and on these you can see the work of the oiled suede. I think what I like about these two is the fact that they are oiled suede and if your like me when I buy suede I move mountains to keep them how I bought them which we all know is an impossible task. But with the oiled suede they are already distressed which gives you the look in a nice and stylish way the shoes would go along the line











Check out the collection at http://www.oliversweeney.com/  it's a must see! For me The Hatton Boots have been crossed off my lust list and the Burke Shoes have been added! Greedy I know but you can never have too many shoes!


VERDICT:  I love you Hatton Boots, we are gonna have so much fun together!

No comments: