Thursday 31 March 2011

Stripe up your life!!

Tonight I've been invited to some amazing parties so of course It called for me to wear some amazing brands ........ This fabulous jacket is from none other than heritage brand Crombie, I saw this jacket and knew it was the one!! well all of the SS 11 collection is really something, please check out my Crombie SS 11 blog. I teamed it a White shirt and these fab wrangler jeans, then to topped it off my favourite cravat from Peckham Rye. .............




















3 comments:

ree said...

DAPPER
XXX

A Life Of Fashion said...

Love the jacket. x

Repair Shop Software said...

but it's true that, to hold this type of cloths, one particular will have to need a powerful perspective. Korean Chinese mbroidery handbag cloths wholesale suppliers also present appropriate sneakers and equipment to help make one's outfits so exclusive as to be unforgettable. This Asian-American fashion swanmarks.com is producing an enormous impact not merely in america but all style market more than the entire world.