Friday 25 March 2011

A SNEAK PEEK AT JIMMY CHOO MEN'S A/W 11/12

Mens

A few weeks ago I blogged that Jimmy Choo are to enter the menswear market with their new A/w 11/12 men's collection well here I can now give you a sneak peek at some of the collection and at the end of the blog you have the opportunity to register your interest.  This is not the first time Jimmy Choo have entered this market, if you were lucky enough or old enough to  remember like myself they entered this market in the early 2000's.  The collection then was a triumph I think and still own three pair which I treasure to this day.  The new collection is somewhat different with a  perfect balance between classicism and Rock ‘n Roll style, this versatile collection covers several moods of getting dressed with more formal styles such as lace-ups, loafers, slippers and rugged masculine boots. Trainers appear in both subtle and more eccentric materials.


MensMens

MensMens


Mens  HERE

No comments: