Thursday 30 December 2010

OK LET'S GO! THE JOHN SMEDLEY WINTER SALE HAS BEGUN!!



Ok those of you who know me or follow my blog know that I am not dressed unless I am wearing John Smedley.  If you have ever wanted to own a piece of Smedley's luxurious knitwear now is your chance, as the sale has now started in-store.  There are discounts on all the collections Men's, Women's, The Boutique collection also on some of the cashmere knits yes the ones you have always wanted.





For me the A/W 10 collection was a triumph and I have lots of pieces from it as I found it Fashionable and Classic and very easy to wear.






Now I know everyone will be back at work in a couple of days and you may not have time to visit in-store, don't panic as the online sale starts January 4th 2011 where you will find bargains to be had.




Check out the John Smedley  sale in-store at the Flagship store Brook Street, London, W1, alternatively online at www.johnsmedley.com from January 4th.


TAILORING FROM JOHN SMEDLEY





PS... Sorry this blog is short! but I got to run en route to Brook Street!

No comments: