Monday 15 November 2010

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT, THE FUTURE IS JOHN SMEDLEY S/S 11






OK take a deep breathe!! This collection can only be described as hot!!!

The spring 2011 is a season of rainbow colours that are light, lively and fresh. Neutral and vivid colours will be worn together to brighten and tone outfits.


I was lucky and privileged to view this collection in August when I visited the John Smedley Mill in Derby,  it was Like love at first sight and last week I was reunited with the collection at Bryan Morel's press day. The collection has a traveller theme LA, Miami, city break and of course boating. The colours are bright and vivid in both the men and women's collections, complimenting each other.

This is one collection you MUST check out! I for one can't wait to get my hands on a few pieces, definitely on my wish list!


The collection hits John Smedley stores in January, for info or to view the current A/W10 collection visit http://www.johnsmedley.com/


John Smedley Men's S/S 11 collection (ladies to follow)

















Special Thanks to Bryan Morel PR

No comments: