Sunday 28 November 2010

CHIC & SEEK PREVIEW


This week I was invited along to the  preview of Chic & Seek to view their collection and in my favourite words I was completely blown away!

Chic & Seek are online vintage store redistributing much sought after ready to wear pieces aswell as couture.  The unique thing is, you can both buy and sell clothing. 


Chic & Seek was conceived in the summer of 2009 with the concept of making Top-end fashion uniqueness, available to all. Each piece is handpicked carefully and your always guaranteed good quality clothing.  Chic & Seek carry labels such as Chanel, Temperley, Dior, Lanvin too many to mention but very impressive, and the clothing may be vintage but they are practically new.  To buy and sell is a very easy process in a few easy steps you can own your special piece of couture.  I have visited many vintage stores and Chic & Seek are in my top two. 

I do recommend you all check Chic & Seek out you will be amazed with what you see, you can also view the collection online or in the showroom in London by appointment only.  By appointment only does not mean you have to mortgage anything, it just means when you visit you will have their undivided attention.

Now let's talk 'Shoes', they have the most amazing shoe room I've ever seen with names such as YSL, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, Chanel, Fendi, Gucci, Prada, I could go on and on, and like the clothing they are immaculate and in most cases must-haves.


To  view the collection visit http://www.chicandseek.com/ where you can also make purchases or appointments. 


When you view  the collection I know you too will be blown away!! I'll say it again check Chic & Seek out!!






















Double thumbs up from the Clotheshorse!

2 comments:

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Oh wow, looks really nice! xx

beano54 said...

Wow they are all stunning