Sunday 31 October 2010

'CHANEL' HOLIDAY SEASON 2010-11

This selection of clutches, wallets, purses and more are available from November from fashion heavyweight CHANEL, they are fun, playful and irresistible accessories.

They are inspired by the signature CHANEL make-up bag  cases, with their contemporary graphic elegance.  They zip, fold up and even sport a metal chain in a nod to the House's iconic handbag.

Crafted in supple patent calfskin for luminous, fresh look, they come in joyfully bright "pop" colours - red, purple, yellow, blue, pink,  and chic black - all adorned with the signature double C.

The bonus? is they are bright and will always be insight at the bottom of a handbag.  Snatch them up right away, or give to another to see a smile light up on their face this holiday season.

Available in CHANEL boutiques starting November 2010.

check out a wide range of CHANEL gift ideas at http://www.chanel.com/ and http://www.harrods.com/







1 comment:

Brett Rodgers said...

I think I'm going to get one of these for my wife because her birthday is coming up soon and I need to get her something. I know that I'm also going to get her a akron massage and maybe I'll top it off with on of these bags.