Tuesday 14 September 2010

THIS WEEK I'M LOVIN' ..... A/W10 FROM ENERGIE

OK the word on the street is 'Energie' a brand I have recently reacquainted myself with.  I first bought Energie about 6 years ago in Paris it was a fitted navy shirt, good quality which I still have to this day.  The company now has many looks from vintage denim, military, clubbing, basically very now and wearable looks, as you know by now I always look at brands that offer something for everyone.

The items I'm liking from A/W10 are the hi-top trainers, jeans, bags and eye wear plus with prices that are kind to your pocket Energie gets a thumbs up from the Clotheshorse.

To check out the collection, shop online or more info about the company  visit:

 http://www.energie.it/




I've recently visited the Covent Garden Store, London, the staff were very friendly and did everything to accomodate my wishes it was as though I was shopping with a stylist, Good work guys keep it up!

A/W10 Collection














No comments: